Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums
Mitsubishi 380 Forum -Exclusively for owners of the Australian 380 PS41
Mitsubishi 380 Forum -Exclusively for owners of the Australian 380 PS41 ->  General 380 related chat -> Miscellaneous 380 info -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon Only if you have registered by Email as per the instructions in the forum)

Finding new things
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [10 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General 380 related chat -> Miscellaneous 380 infoMessage format

jarrad380
Posted 5/4/2013 11:10 (#15003)
Subject: Finding new things

I've only had my 380 for about 5 months, but I keep finding new things that I didn't realise were there. Mainly, I suppose because I haven't read the manual, and partly because I haven't had a chance to go over the whole car yet.
Let me give you some examples. About 3 days ago I was closing the boot when I realised for the first time that there is a black plastic handle under the boot lid made especially for closing the boot - I just pulled down on the spoiler previously
It took me 3 months to find the button in the glove box that opens the boot !!
I didn't know until about a month ago that there was a trip meter ! I thought the little button just did the brightness on the dash !
Are there any other surprises I'm going to find at some stage ?? I might have to actually read the manual
Anybody have any others ??

Cheers.

PS, I have a 2006 VRX
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 5/4/2013 15:10 (#15004 - in reply to #15003)
Subject: Re: Finding new things

Frequent flyer Gold

welcome to the forums

-there are volume and source controls on the steering wheels
-there is a sub menu on the center environment display for setting how many doors open with one clik of the remote etc...
-there is a secret pull cord in the rear seat center console for opening the boot from the inside, and the petrol filler cap
-there is a handsfree bluetooth feature

Depends which car you have, you should post pics of your car in the members area....
jarrad380
Posted 16/4/2013 13:55 (#15013 - in reply to #15003)

Hey thanks for that. I found the steering wheel controls after about 2 days
I had a quick play around with the 'sub menu' - couldn't see how to change the number of doors - did find a bit that said I have 2 keys registered to the car.
Saw the pull cord in the boot - didn't really think about it too much. Pretty obvious in hindsight.
Will definately have to have a look in the manual for the bluetooth feature !

I'll stick a pic or two up shortly - it's a 'molten red' 2006 vrx. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Cheers.
Administrator
Posted 16/4/2013 18:36 (#15014 - in reply to #15003)

Frequent flyer Gold

keep looking at the sub menus.

there is a setting for all doors unlocking with one clik or just the drivers door, the time the light stay on after key is removed, wiper control etc

if you hold the speed alert buttons long enough it resets your average fuel consumption etc
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [10 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Registered to: www.380DB.com
(Delete all cookies set by this site)